MenoBalance Cream comes in 2 and 3 oz pumps or 2 oz jars. MenoBalance Cream and PMS Balance Cream are identical formulas with names reflecting YOUR stage of life. Both have 1800 mg in each 2 oz pump bottle/jar (900 mg progesterone USP per oz.)
1/4 tsp is about 38 mg (1800mg per 2 oz). It is best to separate the amount into twice a day; 1/8 tsp at a time. This will keep hormones more balanced over 24 hours.
You may use more if needed and then cut back as you find the right amount for your own body.
Why Transdermal Progesterone?
- Entering the body through the skin (transdermally) skips the liver and digestion; unlike oral supplementation.
- Bio-availability is highly increased through the application of the skin.
- Progesterone cream is not molecularly changed. It is bio-identical to what the human body makes.
- Caution: Though natural progesterone has been considered healthy during pregnancy you may want to check with an informed doctor.
MenoBalance Cream – Best Progesterone Cream for Menopause
MenoBalance Cream is one of the best natural remedies for menopause and a perimenopause relief cream that’s non-comedogenic and soy, gluten and fragrance-free. It is recommended for women who are experiencing menopause symptoms.
However, MenoBalance Cream is not your ordinary natural menopause relief cream. It is an effective transdermal supplement also intended to help women who’ve been dealing with PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome). But we understand that these women won’t prefer a product made for menopause.
And undeniably, they may not pick a cream named MenoBalance from a health food store despite knowing that the supplement may help reduce PMS symptoms.
MenoBalance and PMS Balance are actually the same product with identical ingredients that are labeled under two different names depending on what you are using it for. The reason for these two names only has to do with what name you personally want on the bedside table.
MenoBalance Cream Benefits
If you’re searching for the best progesterone cream for menopause, look no further as MenoBalance is the best USP progesterone cream infused with bioidentical progesterone extracted from the roots of Mexican Wild Yam. It may help in curbing symptoms of PMS and menopause such as:
- Hot flashes
- Shrinking (caused by the onset of osteoporosis, bone density, and loss)
- Vaginal dryness
- Low libido
Things To Consider
MenoBalance natural progesterone cream is not one and the same with wild yam creams available in the market. Its USP progesterone content is converted to be exactly the same as the body would naturally produce.
MenoBalance cream supports the body’s own processes transdermally. It is taken in through the skin by way of essential oils and aloe vera.
These ingredients carry progesterone into the bloodstream to be used fully by the body. And because MenoBalance is a transdermal supplement, it does not interfere in the processes involving the liver and the digestive tract.
Call to order retail and wholesale.
603 – 727 – 6216
$24.95 – $44.95
Arginine Cream New Formula
$20.95 – $34.95
Andropause 2oz Pump
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa Repens) standardized to contain 85% to 95% fatty acids and sterols.
- Pygeurn africanum – standardized to contain 13% total sterols.
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) -standardized to contain 75% to 85% ginsenosides.
- Bearberry Extract (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) – standardized to contain 20% arbutin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepa).
- Natural Progesterone (Dioscorea barbasco) – from Wild
- Yam – just the right amount for men.
- Natural Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid from Malpighia punicifolia, the Acerola Cherry).
[popup_trigger id=”1227″ tag=”button”]Click Here[/popup_trigger]