MENOBALANCE NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
You may use more if needed and then cut back as you find the right amount for your own body.
Why Transdermal Progesterone?
- Entering the body through the skin (transdermally) skips the liver and digestion; unlike oral supplementation.
- Bio-availability is highly increased through the application of the skin.
- Progesterone cream is not molecularly changed. It is bio-identical to what the human body makes.
- Caution: Though natural progesterone has been considered healthy during pregnancy you may want to check with an informed doctor.
Get In Touch
Use our help ticket if our site doesn’t answer your questions or to place an order.
Menopausal and Post Menopausal Symptoms
- Hot flashes
- Shrinking (caused by the onset of osteoporosis, bone density and loss)
- Vaginal dryness
How to use MenoBalance Natural Progesterone Cream
Each 1/4 tsp is about 38 mg so using only 1/8 of a tsp twice a day will keep hormones level all 24 hours. You may use more if needed and then cut back as you find the right amount for your own body.
More symptoms of menopause...
- night sweats
- heart palpitations
- decreased sex drive
- dry eyes
- foggy thinking
- magnesium deficiency
- mood swings
- memory loss
Peri or Pre-menopausal Symptoms...
- Breast Tenderness (during luteal phase or in early pregnancy due to low progesterone)
- Endometriosis (helpful for pain and inflammation)
- Fibroid Tumors (B12 can be helpful also if pernicious anemia occurs as a result of fibroids)
- Infertility and Miscarriages (used from ovulation to menses or beyond if pregnancy occurs)
- Lethargy or Depression
- Low energy, stamina, or endurance
- Low libido
- Menstrual Cramps (used from ovulation to menses or applied to the stomach area during menstruating times when cramps are strong)
- Migraines (most women find it helpful to dab some cream on their temples for relief of migraines)
- Mood Swings (during PMS or from blood sugar spikes)
- Progesterone cream taken into the body converts to other hormones thereby helping with the body’s own production of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and secondary hormones
- Reoccurring miscarriages due to low progesterone
- Unexplained weight gain or inability to lose weight (especially around the mid drift)
The Importance of Progesterone for Menopause
If you are like most women who come to our site, you are looking for relief of hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. Or maybe you are still in Peri-Menopause. MenoBalance Cream has a higher concentration of progesterone than most other creams which makes it a great choice. Many women come off of HRT in hopes of finding something more natural; something that does not carry with it the risks that have been associated with chemical HRT. MenoBalance has 1800mg of natural progesterone, derived from sed by the onset of osteoporosis, bone density and loss).
Natural Progesterone Cream is not the same as wild yam cream. These ingredients carry it into the bloodstream to be used fully by the body. Progesterone is naturally adaptogenic and what is not needed will pass out of the body.
Buy Menobalance Cream today only at the safe place to purchase natural health supplements online, Whole Family Products!