MenoBalance Natural Progesterone Cream
MenoBalance Natural Progesterone Cream provides 1800mg of concentrated natural progesterone USP in a moisturizing cream base including aloe vera, essential oils and time tested herbs in our cream. Each two ounce container lasts approximately two months.
MenoBalance Cream comes in 2 and 3 oz pumps or 2 oz jars.
MenoBalance Cream and PMS Balance Cream are identical formulas with names reflecting YOUR stage of life. Both have 1800 mg in each 2 oz pump bottle/jar ( 900 mg progesterone USP per oz. )
MenoBalance Natural Ingredients:
Don’t let the Latin names fool you. MenoBalance Cream has a list of natural ingredients; each with their own purpose:
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceral Stearate, Stearic Acid – vegetable derived, Glycerin – vegetable derived, Progesterone(USP) – derived from the Mexican Wild Yam and converted to progesterone, it is an exact match to the body’s own progesterone, Cetyl Alcohol – derived from plants, Tocophero – Natural Vit E, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene – derived from carrots, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima(Avocado) oil, Rosemarinus Officinals(Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid – from Citric Fruits, Silver Citrate – used with Citric Acid as anti-bacterial, Xanthan Gum – plant derived, Sodium Hydroxide – alkaline ingredient used to modify the pH. Made by combining fats and oils.
Dr. Lee, the revolutionary in menopausal understanding and supplementation, recommended using a progesterone as the first defense against menopausal symptoms. See list of natural progesterone USP creams and other menopausal support products at Whole Family Products.
- 1/4 tsp is about 38 mg (1800mg per 2 oz). It is best to separate the amount into twice a day; 1/8 tsp at a time. This will keep hormones more balanced over 24 hours.
- You may use more if needed and then cut back as you find the right amount for your own body.
Why Transdermal Progesterone?
- Entering the body through the skin (transdermally) skips the liver and digestion; unlike oral supplementation.
- Bio-availability is highly increased through the application of the skin.
- Progesterone cream is not molecularly changed. It is bio-identical to what the human body makes.
- Caution: Though natural progesterone has been considered healthy during pregnancy you may want to check with an informed doctor.
Get In Touch
There are so many questions when you first enter the menopausal years, like which progesterone is right for you?
Use our help ticket if our site doesn’t answer your questions or to place an order.
Sometimes you need a little more: Estriol Oil and Cream Choices
3 Popular Menopause Products
Estriol Oil, Estriol Cream and BiEstrogen Cream are three of our popular menopause products. All are made with natural E3; formulated to help with menopausal symptoms.
Our estriol products contain bio-identical, bio-available, natural estriol USP only. No conjugated estrogens or dangerous fabricated drugs.
Visit Whole Family Products now, your trusted natural health supplements store online!
2 oz pump
(includes 5ml syringe)
The natural choice for menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and especially for dryness in private areas.
Natural Estrogen Cream
2 oz pump or 2 oz jar
(with 1/4 tsp spoon)
Estriol Creme is natural estriol USP. It is bio-identical, bio-available. No conjugated estrogens or dangerous drugs.
$49.95 – $79.95
2 oz jar only
(with 1/4 tsp spoon)
BiEstrogen is 80% Estriol and 20% Estradiol. Formulated for menopausal symptoms when all else has failed.
Menopausal and Post Menopausal Symptoms
- Hot flashes
- Shrinking (caused by the onset of osteoporosis, bone density and loss)
- Vaginal dryness
More symptoms of menopause...
- night sweats
- heart palpitations
- decreased sex drive
- dry eyes
- foggy thinking
- magnesium deficiency
- mood swings
- memory loss
Peri or Pre-menopausal Symptoms...
- Breast Tenderness (during luteal phase or in early pregnancy due to low progesterone)
- Endometriosis (helpful for pain and inflammation)
- Fibroid Tumors (B12 can be helpful also if pernicious anemia occurs as a result of fibroids)
- Infertility and Miscarriages (used from ovulation to menses or beyond if pregnancy occurs)
- Lethargy or Depression
- Low energy, stamina, or endurance
- Low libido
- Menstrual Cramps (used from ovulation to menses or applied to the stomach area during menstruating times when cramps are strong)
- Migraines (most women find it helpful to dab some cream on their temples for relief of migraines)
- Mood Swings (during PMS or from blood sugar spikes)
- Progesterone cream taken into the body converts to other hormones thereby helping with the body’s own production of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and secondary hormones
- Reoccurring miscarriages due to low progesterone
- Unexplained weight gain or inability to lose weight (especially around the mid drift)
The Importance of Progesterone for Menopause
If you are like most women who come to our site, you are looking for relief of hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. Or maybe you are still in Peri-Menopause. MenoBalance Cream has a higher concentration of progesterone than most other creams which makes it a great choice. Many women come off of HRT in hopes of finding something more natural; something that does not carry with it the risks that have been associated with chemical HRT. MenoBalance has 1800mg of natural progesterone, derived from sed by the onset of osteoporosis, bone density and loss).
Natural Progesterone Cream is not the same as wild yam cream. These ingredients carry it into the bloodstream to be used fully by the body. Progesterone is naturally adaptogenic and what is not needed will pass out of the body.
Buy Menobalance Cream today only at the safe place to purchase natural health supplements online, Whole Family Products!
How to use MenoBalance Natural Progesterone Cream
MenoBalance Cream has 1800 mg in each 2 oz pump bottle. For optimal benefit and hormonal balance use the cream twice a day by separating the amount into AM and PM.
Each 1/4 tsp is about 38 mg so using only 1/8 of a tsp twice a day will keep hormones level all 24 hours. You may use more if needed and then cut back as you find the right amount for your own body.