MenoBalance / PMS Balance Natural Progesterone Creams
(Call 603 727 6216: retail or wholesale – MenoBalance Reviews or Order HERE)
MenoBalance and PMS Balance Creams come in 2 and 3 oz pumps or 2 oz jars. MenoBalance and PMS Balance Creams are identical formulas with names reflecting YOUR stage of life. Both have 1800 mg in each 2 oz pump bottle/jar (900 mg progesterone USP per oz).
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceral Stearate, Stearic Acid – vegetable derived, Glycerin – vegetable derived, Progesterone(USP) – derived from the Mexican Wild Yam and converted to progesterone, it is an exact match to the body’s own progesterone, Cetyl Alcohol – derived from plants, Tocophero – Natural Vit E, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene – derived from carrots, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima(Avocado) oil, Rosemarinus Officinals(Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid – from Citric Fruits, Silver Citrate – used with Citric Acid as anti-bacterial, Xanthan Gum – plant derived, Sodium Hydroxide – alkaline ingredient used to modify the pH. Made by combining fats and oils.
For your benefit and protection, a sample of our MenoBalance formula has been submitted to an independent F.D.A registered clinical laboratory, for objective testing and evaluation of potency, activity, and consistency. We are pleased that our MenoBalance progesterone cream was in the top range tested.Independent Laboratory Tested
How to use MenoBalance Natural Progesterone Cream
MenoBalance has 1800 mg in each 2 oz pump bottle. For optimal benefit and hormonal balance use the cream twice a day by separating the amount into AM and PM. Each 1/4 tsp is about 38 mg so using only 1/8 of a tsp twice a day will keep hormones level all 24 hours. You may use more if needed and then cut back as you find the right amount for your own body.
Why use MenoBalance Natural Progesterone Cream?
If you are like most women who come to our site, you are looking for relief of hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. Or maybe you are still in Peri-Menopause. MenoBalance has a higher concentration of progesterone than most other creams which makes it a great choice. Many women come off of HRT in hopes of finding something more natural; something that does not carry with it the risks that have been associated with chemical HRT. MenoBalance has 1800mg of natural progesterone, derived from wild yam – not soy -in a base of natural essential oils and aloe vera. For peri-menopausal (still cycling) or menopausal women you may find MenoBalance to help with:
- Breast Tenderness (during luteal phase or in early pregnancy due to low progesterone)
- Endometriosis (helpful for pain and inflammation)
- Fibroid Tumors (B12 can be helpful also if pernicious anemia occurs as a result of fibroids)
- Hot Flashes (a sign that menopause has begun)
- Infertility and Miscarriages (used from ovulation to menses or beyond if pregnancy occurs)
- Lethargy or Depression
- Low energy, stamina, or endurance
- Low libido
- Menstrual Cramps (used from ovulation to menses or applied to the stomach area during menstruating times when cramps are strong)
- Migraines (most women find it helpful to dab some cream on their temples for relief of migraines)
- Mood Swings (during PMS or from blood sugar spikes)
- Progesterone cream taken into the body converts to other hormones thereby helping with the body’s own production of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, and secondary hormones
- Reoccurring miscarriages due to low progesterone
- Unexplained weight gain or inability to lose weight (especially around the middrift)
Menopausal and Post Menopausal Symptoms
- Hot flashes
- Shrinking (caused by the onset of osteoporosis, bone density and loss)
- Vaginal dryness
Natural Progesterone Cream is not the same as wild yam cream. It is converted the same as the body would naturally if it were not unable. MenoBalance supports the body’s own processes trans-dermally; taken in through the skin by way of essential oils and aloe vera. These ingredients carry it into the bloodstream to be used fully by the body. Progesterone is naturally adaptogenic and what is not needed will pass out of the body. Trans-dermal creams do not interfere with the liver or digestive tract since they do not enter in this way. The progesterone used is bio-identical to what is produced naturally in the body when the body is able. As with all claims it is advised that you consult your family physician for him/her to prescribe correct amounts according to your condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Check with your personal physician for advice on how to best use natural hormone creams. Parents of children under 18 consult your family physician.